Friday

04.01.11










Long time, no posts! This week has been rather hectic! Here's a few pictures from last weekend. I spent the weekend with my honey in Virginia Beach and he took me to the aquarium! It's sortof difficult to take pictures there because 1. the fish are constantly swimming because...well they're fish and that's what they do and 2. the lighting is pretty dim. I was surprised to see that some turned out though! Good memories of a fun weekend! I wish I knew the names of the various fish, my boyfriend was very helpful to point them out to me!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I remember trying to get a lot of cute pics when we were at the San Diego Zoo, but it's hard to get good shots of animals! A guy I went to school with got his degree in wildlife photography. His fb page is amazing! His name is Daniel Peeples, you probably remember him. Go look at his pics!

    ReplyDelete