Tuesday

08.17.10



The huge city of Toronto, buildings as far as the eye can see.

The CN Tower had a glass floor that overlooked downtown Toronto and the parks below. Wow. It took a bit of courage on my part to step onto the glass and view the ground below from over 1,800 feet above the city...I did though! Can you see the tiny people below?

The view from the CN Tower in Toronto, Ontario.

This is New York's half of Niagara Falls.

This would be Toronto from the CN Tower. I loved this city! There was so much diversity.




Just a few shots from a recent trip to New York and Canada. I had an excellent tour guide around this beautiful place. It's so humbling to see God's hand at work, I loved the rainbows arching over the water. I didn't take as many photos as I usually do, but I'm thankful for the ones I did get.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! They are beautiful. I love looking at your pics, sister! You have an amazing gift =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sister! I'm thinking I'll print the first one, it was so beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Erin... those are simply beautiful! No other words to express it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lindsay! It was truly breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never saw these shots!!! Wow, the rainbow captures are truly truly awe inspiring! You have got talent girl and combined with God's beauty you just can't go wrong : ) Love these!

    ReplyDelete