Thursday

06.23.11

My week in pictures...

I woke up at 7 a.m. on Sunday to watch the sun rise on my 25th birthday...holy moly...I'm getting old. I was sad to leave 24 behind, but if 25 is half as good as 24 was...I have a whole lot to look forward to.


These lemons are the result of a failed attempt to do the "master cleanse". I made a valiant effort, but it is so hard to not eat! I quickly discovered that fasting is not for those that have blood sugar problems. Now I need recipes calling for lemons (and lots of them) or a lemonade stand...one of the two.

These were actually last week, but my sweet boyfriend sent me roses for my birthday...14 of them to be exact! I love them!



Last, but not least, I'm seeing more flowers than weeds in my garden! Cosmos, zinnias, sunflowers, and bachelor's buttons to name a few. Also, lemon basil, mint and rosemary. I'm pretty excited!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment