Saturday

06.25.11







I picked up a hitch hiker! This crazy bug rode all the way home on my windshield.


I found this cutie for a quarter at the thrift store today.

What a wonderful Saturday, what started out as a day running errands turned into a day of leisure. I got up early to get my car worked on, but it ended up taking much less time than expected so I went thrift shopping and to the mall. The sky was cloudy and foggy this morning and I was pleasantly surprised to see clear skies and sunshine when I left the mall. I found myself organizing my closet when I got home and making peach cobbler (which was gobbled up before I could even document it...sweets never stay around long at our house!). Hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I hope we can thrift together some day!!! I love the hitchhiker pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that would be wonderful! I love a day of thrifting! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete