Thursday

01.06.11


Happy New Year! That's a little late considering we're already 6 days into the new year. I feel like I haven't had anything really post-worthy lately. I've been browsing blogs and my favorite websites lately for some project inspiration and came across this old Airstream on Dwell Magazine's website. I'm a sucker for anything vintage Airstream, I would love to renovate one and travel or just live in it...this dude is living my dream. You can read the article in it's entirety here.
Enjoy!

P.S. I've noticed this blog is becoming more about decorating than photography...oh well, I guess I'm just sporadic that way. Sometimes I get so excited about things and my mind starts going in 50,000,000 different directions and I can't settle on one thing to finish or start.

P.S.S. One of my New Year's resolutions is to do more of what I enjoy, hopefully I will get the gumption to post the results.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You blogged! I've been waiting and waiting. I know exactly what you mean about your mind going in so many directions at once! That's why my blog is Life and Landon, life encompasses a ton! :) Do what you love girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what Heather said!! Bring it on, we'll still read. Just incorporate a photo or two and it will still be about Erin Kimberly Photography. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ya'll!!! I will most certainly do that! Thank you for reading:)

    ReplyDelete